Sales Assistant (O'Fallon, MO)
UBC Group USA is currently hiring for a full-time Sales Assistant.
Main products: beer and beverage cooling and dispensing equipment; equipment, bar furniture, promotional materials and KEGs for breweries; professional food cleaning equipment and solutions.
!!!RECENT GRADUATES WITH QUALIFYING SKILLS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!!!
We're looking for the best and brightest! We offer competitive pay, full benefits, great and fun work environment, career opportunities within the company. We are looking for a long-term employee.
UBC Group USA is the U.S. branch of UBC Group (est. 1994), one of the top manufacturers of beverage/beer cooling and dispensing products in the world. Founded in 2005 UBC Group USA has experienced large growth in the beverage equipment industry.
More information about UBC Group USA is available at www.beer-co.us
The Sales Assistant will work side-by-side with the Sales Team and National Sales Manager to help maintain current business, as well as expand with new and existing customers.
This is a great opportunity to begin at the ground floor of a flourishing business in an exciting industry.
Potential applicants must be be organized, detail oriented, and available to work from our office in O’Fallon, Missouri; Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00pm. Infrequent travels to the trade shows.
Position: Sales Assistant.
Position Type and Classification: Full-time position/Non-Exempt.
Office Work Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Location: O’Fallon, MO
Training: In-house training is provided.
Probation and Orientations Periods: 3 months.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and meet the visitors to the office.
- Provide exceptional customer support over the phone and through email.
- Record all customer interactions in CRM system.
- Coordinate mass customer mailings of any marketing materials.
- Plan trade shows and keep up-to-date with memberships.
- Manage Company’s Social Media pages.
- Assist with Accounts Receivables: entering payments into QuickBooks, tracking payments, collection calls.
- Prepare various sales reports at Sales Manager’s request.
- Assist Sales team with marketing material ordering and distribution.
- Work collaboratively with sales team to process sales orders and estimates.
- Collaborate with order fulfillment team to ensure that orders are shipped in a timely manner, notify sales team and customers when delays occur.
- Accept and direct all incoming calls.
- Organize and maintain company databases.
- Check credit references and set-up new customers in QuickBooks and Zoho CRM systems.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team.
- Create and maintain customer files.
- Applicants may also be required to travel up to four trade shows per year.
- Office Management activities (office supplies, office budget, control and arrange the office space to be neat; communicate with service providers to the office, etc.).
- Prospect/Cold Calls on occasion.
- Perform other duties as requested or required to successfully complete the job.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Strong Communication Skills, Customer Focus, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork, Adaptability, Administrative Writing Skills
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer (please do NOT apply if you are NOT authorized to work in the United States for any employer).
- No criminal records and/or drug issues in the past.
- High School Diploma or higher.
- Exceptional communication skills, personable.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Team and independent work under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to adapt to different working environments and job responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduating.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks (or similar software) and CRM systems.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Compensation: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour (based on experience and skills). Hourly based salary, over-time paid (if any)
- Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly.
Benefits, after 3 months of successful orientation and probation periods, include:
- Medical and Dental insurances paid in-full by company.
- 16 hours of paid PTO (until first employment anniversary).
- Travel and business expenses are fully reimbursed (if any).
- Annual Employee Performance Bonus Program based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company pays for the training and courses that may benefit employee’s performance.
Benefits, after 1 year of employment, include (in addition to the listed above):
- 10 days paid vacation + 40 hours of paid PTO.
- Vision insurance paid in-full by company.
- Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Paid Holidays.
- Initial interview via Video Conference (i.e. Zoom).
- If selected, brief task will be assigned to be presented at 2nd interview with the Management.
- Job offer will be issued if an applicant is selected and pass the Criminal Background, Employment Audit, and pass a drug screening test, if requested (paid by company).
- Non-Compete, Confidentiality and Employment Agreements must be signed when accepting the job offer.
UBC Group USA is an equal opportunity employer.
UBC Group USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, UBC Group USA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company provides services.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Use this link to apply.