Key Account Manager (Nationwide, experience required)
UBC Group USA is currently hiring for a full-time Key Accounts Manager with the professional experience with beer and beverage equipment business.
Main products: beer and beverage cooling and dispensing equipment; equipment, bar furniture, promotional materials and KEGs for breweries; professional food cleaning equipment and solutions.
If you have a previous experience with the products listed above – look no further! Drop us a line to find out more about opportunities!
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Sales Team to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in sales, negotiations and building customer relations, UBC Group USA is the company for you.
We offer competitive pay, full benefits, great and fun work environment, career opportunities within the company. We are looking for a long-term employee.
UBC Group USA is the U.S. branch of UBC Group (est. 1994), one of the top manufacturers of beverage/beer cooling and dispensing products in the world. Founded in 2005 UBC Group USA has experienced large growth in the beverage equipment industry.
More information about UBC Group USA is available at www.beer-co.us
The Key Account Manager will oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients, will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The ideal candidate will be be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
Position: Key Account Manager.
Position Type and Classification: Full-time position/Exempt.
Normal Work Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Travel and meetings with the customers: up to 50% of time (might have some travel with overnight stays) within assigned territory. Infrequent travels to the trade shows. Quarterly meetings in our US main office in O’Fallon, MO.
Location: your location is not a deal breaker as soon as you can visit your customers with no hassle for you on a regular basis.
Our main US office is located in O'Fallon, MO (Greater St. Louis)
We are opening new locations in the following Metropolitan Areas:
- Northwest Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, CA (summer 2021)
- Miami, FL (end of 2021)
- Portland, OR (beginning of 2022)
- Philadelphia, PA (summer of 2022)
- Houston, TX (end of 2022)
If you are close to one of those locations – you are more than welcome to have your office space there. Again, there are no obligations to work from home or office.
Training: In-house training is provided. Expect to spend up to two weeks for the trainings in our central location in O’Fallon, MO.
Probation and Orientations Periods: 3 months.
DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call and meeting reports, weekly work plans and reports, and monthly and annual territory analyses, thorough submission of activities in existing CRM system.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Establish and meet sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota in support of national objectives.
- Travel to assigned customers by arranging the business trips in the most effective way; planning the agenda and budgets for the business trip; preparing for the meeting thoroughly with all necessary information and analytics to discuss while the meeting; following-up with customers after the meetings; reporting to management.
- Collaborate with dedicated Sales Support personnel on order processing, quotes and other interactions with the customers.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Maintain financial security and confidentiality by following internal controls procedures.
- Perform other duties as requested or required to successfully complete the job.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Key Account Management, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer (please do NOT apply if you are NOT authorized to work in the United States for any employer).
- No criminal records and/or drug issues in the past.
- Proven experience as key account manager in beer and/or beverage equipment and related industries – at least 3 years.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of time with possible overnight stays.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Valid Driver License.
- Exceptional communication skills, personable.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team environment.
- Must be able to adapt to different working environments and job responsibilities.
- Experience of working in or with major players in Food and/or Beverage Industry.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Previous sales experience of similar products offered by the Company.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation: Base salary + bonus and commission programs;
TBD based on experience, qualifications and skills.
Pay Frequency: Monthly.
Benefits, after 3 months of successful orientation and probation periods, include:
- Medical and Dental insurances paid in-full by company.
- 16 hours of paid PTO (until first employment anniversary).
- Travel and business expenses are fully reimbursed
- Annual Employee Performance Bonus Program based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Annual and Quarterly Bonus and Commission Programs.
- Company pays for the training and courses that may benefit employee’s performance.
Benefits, after 1 year of employment, include (in addition to the listed above):
- 10 days paid vacation + 40 hours of paid PTO.
- Vision insurance paid in-full by company.
- Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Initial interview via Video Conference (i.e. Zoom).
- If selected, brief task will be assigned to be presented at 2nd interview with the Management.
- May require to arrive for 3rd interview (all travel expenses will be covered).
- Job offer will be issued if an applicant is selected and pass the Criminal Background, Employment Audit, and pass a drug screening test, if requested (paid by company).
- Non-Compete, Confidentiality and Employment Agreements must be signed when accepting the job offer.
Please indicate your salary requirements/expectations when submitting resume.
UBC Group USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, UBC Group USA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company provides services.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Use this link to apply.