A readymade kegerator might not be the best option for everyone, which is why a kegerator kit exists. This set of draft components allows you to convert a standard refrigerator into a nice little beer dispensing unit.
Welcome to the official website of the UBC Group USA where we offer a variety of kegerator kits and plenty of other keg tap parts wholesale.
Get the Best Price on Kegerator Kits in the USA
The great thing about a mini-fridge kegerator conversion kit is that it can be used to convert almost any kind of refrigerator or freezer box. However, the one that is the most convenient (which makes it a popular choice among draft beer enthusiasts) is a horizontal split refrigerator.
Although a kegerator kit does contain all of the parts required for the proper conversion, one should check the depth and height of the soon-to-be-converted fridge - just to make sure the desired kegs will fit (if not - a low-profile keg coupler may be considered).
The conversion process itself is really easy and will require some basic DIY skills and a bunch of common tools.
Where to find a nice kegerator conversion kit for sale? Of course, at UBC Group USA! We have a nice selection of kegerator kits available on our website, including some additional parts like John Guest fittings and a beer hose assembly!
To inquire about the kegerator tower kit wholesale cost, all you have to do is contact our sales team via an online chat - they’re always ready to provide you with a professional consult.
Kegerator Conversion Kits from the Manufacturer UBC Group USA
A standard 2-tap kegerator kit includes the following elements:
- UBC keg coupler, D-type, stainless steel probe (2 pcs)
- Primary CO2 regulator by TAPRITE, 60psi
- Air distributor for 2 lines
- Tailpiece, 3/16'' (2 pcs)
- Stepless clamp, 14.5-17.0 mm (6 pcs)
- Swivel nut 7/8'' (2 pcs)
- Beer washer (2 pcs)
- Thermoplastic vinyl hose, red PVC tubing, 9 feet
The additional tools that are required for the conversion process typically include a ⅞’’ hole saw, a power drill, a flathead screwdriver, a spanner wrench, and a hex wrench.
The conversion process goes something like this:
- A hole is drilled in the refrigerator freezer door (all the way through the door and the plastic liner on the inside)
- A shank is placed through the hole on the fridge door and tightened with a hex screw
- A faucet is attached and tightened with a spanner wrench
- The beer line hex connections are attached to the back of the shank and the top of the keg coupler
- The air line is attached to the nipple on the coupler and the regulator, with the hose clamps tightened with a flathead screwdriver
- A CO2 tank is attached to the regulator and tightened with a hex wrench
- A keg coupler is attached
If you need a bigger capacity, you can get a 3-tap kegerator conversion kit or a 4 tap kegerator conversion kit.
Kegerator Kits Wholesale in the US
Looking to buy a kegerator conversion kit wholesale in the US? Go with UBC Group USA! We have been a reliable supplier of draft beer dispensing systems, equipment, and accessories since 2014.
We are always striving to provide the best conditions for our customers, among whom are breweries, wineries, distilleries, beverage companies and draft equipment installers as well as wholesalers/resellers, and distribution companies - all looking to buy a complete kegerator kit.
As you may have noticed, prices are not immediately available on our website - to be able to view them, all you need to do is create an account. After you become a registered member of UBC Group USA online, you will get full access to the prices and be able to place orders.
If you simply want to make your own kegerator conversion kit or just need a reliable DIY kegerator kit, we could still help. Contact us, and we will refer you to a retail UBC dealer in your area.
We usually ship our products within 24 hours of order placement through the best available method. Depending on the size and destination, your order can be delivered either via UPS or freight carrier.