Inside Sales Representative (O'Fallon, MO)
UBC Group USA is currently hiring for a full-time Inside Sales Representative.
Main products: beer and beverage cooling and dispensing equipment; equipment, bar furniture, promotional materials and KEGs for breweries; professional food cleaning equipment and solutions.
!!!RECENT GRADUATES WITH QUALIFYING SKILLS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!!!
We're looking for the best and brightest! We offer competitive pay, full benefits, great and fun work environment, career opportunities within the company. We are looking for a long-term employee.
UBC Group USA is the U.S. branch of UBC Group (est. 1994), one of the top manufacturers of beverage/beer cooling and dispensing products in the world. Founded in 2005 UBC Group USA has experienced large growth in the beverage equipment industry.
More information about UBC Group USA is available at www.beer-co.us
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. The ideal candidate is a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
This is a great opportunity for career growth in an exciting industry.
Potential applicants must be be organized, detail oriented, and available to work from our office in O’Fallon, Missouri; Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00pm. Infrequent travels to the trade shows.
Position: Inside Sales Representative.
Position Type and Classification: Full-time position/Non-Exempt.
Office Work Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Location: O’Fallon, MO
Training: In-house training is provided.
Probation and Orientations Periods: 3 months.
DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory and/or product portfolio.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective demos to prospects.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call and meeting reports, weekly work plans and reports, and monthly and annual territory analyses, thorough submission of activities in existing CRM system.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Participate in resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; helping with warranty claims and technical issues; answering general and specific questions; approving returns and credits; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Establish and meet sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for territory in support of national objectives.
- Generate and process quotes and sales orders, other interactions with the customers.
- Provide exceptional customer support over the phone and through email.
- Coordinate mass customer mailings of any marketing materials to the customers.
- Collaborate with order fulfillment team to ensure that orders are shipped in a timely manner, notify customers when delays occur.
- Applicants may also be required to travel up to four trade shows per year.
- Perform other duties as requested or required to successfully complete the job.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Building Relationships, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Strong Communication Skills, Customer Focus, Self-Development, Teamwork.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer (please do NOT apply if you are NOT authorized to work in the United States for any employer).
- No criminal records and/or drug issues in the past.
- High School Diploma or higher.
- Proven inside sales experience more than 1 year is required to apply.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Exceptional communication skills, personable.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Team and independent work under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to adapt to different working environments and job responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduating.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks (or similar software) and CRM systems.
- Previous sales experience of similar products offered by the Company.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Compensation: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour (based on experience and skills). Hourly based salary, over-time paid (if any)
- Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly.
Benefits, after 3 months of successful orientation and probation periods, include:
- Medical and Dental insurances paid in-full by company.
- 16 hours of paid PTO (until first employment anniversary).
- Travel and business expenses are fully reimbursed (if any).
- Annual Employee Performance Bonus Program based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company pays for the training and courses that may benefit employee’s performance.
Benefits, after 1 year of employment, include (in addition to the listed above):
- 10 days paid vacation + 40 hours of paid PTO.
- Vision insurance paid in-full by company.
- Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Paid Holidays.
- Initial interview via Video Conference (i.e. Zoom).
- If selected, brief task will be assigned to be presented at 2nd interview with the Management.
- Job offer will be issued if an applicant is selected and pass the Criminal Background, Employment Audit, and pass a drug screening test, if requested (paid by company).
- Non-Compete, Confidentiality and Employment Agreements must be signed when accepting the job offer.
UBC Group USA is an equal opportunity employer.
UBC Group USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, UBC Group USA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company provides services.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.