!!!RECENT GRADUATES WITH QUALIFYING SKILLS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!!!
Office Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00pm.
This is a great opportunity to begin at the ground floor of a flourishing business in an exciting industry.
Potential applicants must be be organized, detail oriented, and available to work at our office in O’Fallon, Missouri; Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00pm. Infrequent travels to the trade shows.
Sales Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Strong Communication Skills, Customer Focus, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills,Teamwork, Adaptability, Administrative Writing Skills
Sales Assistant Job Duties:
- Greet and meet the visitors to the office
- Provide exceptional customer support over the phone and through email
- Record all customer interactions in CRM system
- Coordinate mass customer mailings of any marketing materials
- Plan trade shows and keep up-to-date with memberships
- Manage Company’s Social Media pages
- Assist with Accounts Receivables: entering payments into QuickBooks, tracking payments, collection calls
- Prepare various sales reports at Sales Manager’s request
- Assist Sales team with marketing material ordering and distribution
- Work collaboratively with sales team to process sales orders and estimates
- Collaborate with order fulfilment team to ensure that orders are shipped in a timely manner, notify sales team and customers when delays occur
- Accept and direct all incoming calls
- Organize and maintain company databases
- Check credit references and set-up new customers in QuickBooks and Zoho CRM systems
- Provide administrative support to the sales team
- Create and maintain customer files
- Applicants may also be required to travel up to four tradeshows per year
- Office Management activities (office supplies, office budget, control and arrange the office space to be neat; communicate with service providers to the office, etc.)
- Prospect/Cold Calls on occasion
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional communication skills, personable
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Team and independent work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to adapt to different working environments and job responsibilities
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer (please do NOT apply if you are NOT authorized to work in the United States for any employer)
Preferred Applicants Possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduating
- Customer Service Experience
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and CRM programs
Benefits, after 3 months of successful orientation and probation periods, include:
- Medical and Dental insurances paid by company
- 16 hours of paid PTO (until first employment anniversary)
- Travel and business expenses full reimbursement (if any)
- Annual Employee Performance Bonus Program
- Company pays for the training and courses that may benefit employee’s performance
Benefits, after 1 year of employment, include (in addition to the listed above):
- 10 days paid vacation + 40 hours of paid PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Vision insurance paid by company
- Retirement Plan
- First interview with Sales Team
- Brief task may be assigned to evaluate the candidate’s skills and qualifications
- Final interview with CEO and Sales Team
- Job offer will be issued if an applicant will be selected and pass the Criminal Background and Employment Authorization Checks
- Non-Compete, Confidentiality and Employment Agreements must be signed when accepting the job offer
- Compensation: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour (based on experience and skills)
- Hourly based salary
- Payroll processed on bi-weekly basis
- Non-exempt position
Please indicate your salary requirements/expectations when submitting resume.
UBC Group USA is an equal opportunity employer.
All final candidates may be required to pass a drug screening.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- All visitors are required to wear a mask, sanitation stations and supplies all over the venue.