Area Sales Representative (O'Fallon MO, experience required)
UBC Group USA is currently hiring for a full-time Area Sales Representative .
Main products: beer and beverage cooling and dispensing equipment; equipment, bar furniture, promotional materials and KEGs for breweries; professional food cleaning equipment and solutions.
If you have a previous experience with the products listed above – look no further! Drop us a line to find out more about opportunities!
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Sales Team to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in sales, negotiations and building customer relations, UBC Group USA is the company for you.
We offer competitive pay, full benefits, great and fun work environment, career opportunities within the company. We are looking for a long-term employee.
UBC Group USA is the U.S. branch of UBC Group (est. 1994), one of the top manufacturers of beverage/beer cooling and dispensing products in the world. Founded in 2005 UBC Group USA has experienced large growth in the beverage equipment industry.
More information about UBC Group USA is available at www.beer-co.us
The Area Sales representative will serve customers by establishing relations and selling products; meeting customer needs; increase sales by obtaining new customers and maintaining relations with current ones in assigned area; provide exceptional customer service.
Position: Area Sales Representative.
Position Type and Classification: Full-time position/Exempt.
Normal Work Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Travel and meetings with the customers: up to 70% of time (might have some travel with overnight stays) within assigned territory. Infrequent travels to the trade shows. Quarterly meetings in our US main office in O’Fallon, MO.
Location: Basically it is expected, that Area Sales Representative will be working out of our main US office in O'Fallon, MO while not on the road. This is negotiable though.
Training: In-house training is provided. Expect to spend up to four weeks for the trainings in our central location in O’Fallon, MO.
Probation and Orientations Periods: 3 months.
DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers and other customer types.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call and meeting reports, weekly work plans and reports, and monthly and annual territory analyses, thorough submission of activities in existing CRM system.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Participate in resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; helping with warranty claims and technical issues; answering general and specific questions; approving returns and credits; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Establish and meet sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for territory in support of national objectives.
- Regularly travel and meet existing/potential customers in assigned area by arranging the business trips in the most effective way; planning the agenda and budgets for the business trip; preparing for the meeting thoroughly with all necessary information and analytics to discuss while the meeting; following-up with customers after the meetings; reporting to management.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Maintain financial security and confidentiality by following internal controls procedures.
- Perform other duties as requested or required to successfully complete the job.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Sales Area Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Building Relationships, Results Driven, Sales Planning.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer (please do NOT apply if you are NOT authorized to work in the United States for any employer).
- No criminal records and/or drug issues in the past.
- Proven work experience as an Area Sales Representative or similar – at least 3 years.
- Must be able to travel up to 70% of time with possible overnight stays in the assigned area.
- High school diploma or higher.
- Valid Driver License.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team environment.
- Must be able to adapt to different working environments and job responsibilities.
- College or University Degree (or studying).
- Knowledge of QuickBooks (or similar software) and CRM systems.
- Previous sales experience of similar products offered by the Company.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation: Base salary + bonus and commission programs;
TBD based on experience, qualifications and skills.
Pay Frequency: Monthly.
Benefits, after 3 months of successful orientation and probation periods, include:
- Medical and Dental insurances paid in-full by company.
- 16 hours of paid PTO (until first employment anniversary).
- Travel and business expenses are fully reimbursed
- Annual Employee Performance Bonus Program based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Annual and Quarterly Bonus and Commission Programs.
- Company pays for the training and courses that may benefit employee’s performance.
Benefits, after 1 year of employment, include (in addition to the listed above):
- 10 days paid vacation + 40 hours of paid PTO.
- Vision insurance paid in-full by company.
- Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Initial interview via Video Conference (i.e. Zoom).
- If selected, brief task will be assigned to be presented at 2nd interview with the Management.
- May require to arrive for 3rd interview (all travel expenses will be covered).
- Job offer will be issued if an applicant is selected and pass the Criminal Background, Employment Audit, and pass a drug screening test, if requested (paid by company).
- Non-Compete, Confidentiality and Employment Agreements must be signed when accepting the job offer.
Please indicate your salary requirements/expectations when submitting resume.
UBC Group USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, UBC Group USA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company provides services.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.